At CrossWinds we have 3 big goals for our students...
1. To help them know God in a personal and relevant way.
2. To help them see what it looks like to live out their faith in relevant ways every day whether it be at home, school or in the community.
3. To have TONS of fun while doing it.
We Accomplish These Goals...
1. Weekly meetings - High school & Jr. High meets each Wednesday of each month. On the 5th Wednesday's we have a wacky event named S.T.O.R.M where we ask parents and volunteers to pick up students friends and bring them to eat tons of food and hear the gospel.
2. Through service opportunities - Throughout the year we will be giving students different opportunities to live out their faith.
3. Through special events - We have special events planned throughout the year to help our kids connect with one another and with God.
Safety is a top priority here at CrossWinds. All student ministry volunteers go through a background check to ensure your student's safety.
Student Ministry meets Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30pm
For more information contact our Student Ministries Director, DeAndre Anderson by filling out the form below.