Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at CrossWinds Church a great one!
CrossWinds Church is presently meeting online per the new orders by Mayor Lightfoot and Governor Prizker...
Join us online for church - Sunday @ 10am.
Click on one of the links below to join us...
Our "Church Online" is our main site where you can view the service at different times.
Church Online - https://crosswindschicago.online.church
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/crosswindschicago/
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
CrossWinds Church is located at 10835 S. Pulaski Rd., Chicago, IL 60655
What can I expect?
What are The New Guidelines for attending a service (Covid - 19)
Symptoms? Then join us online
If you have any symptoms then we encourage you to join us online. Click this link for online service information: http://crosswindschicago.life/online-church
- Fever over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Entering The building
- Seating will be limited and spread out to accommodate local distancing guidelines. We will create additional services as needed.
- No matter what service you attend families will stay together. There will be no CrossWinds Kids Ministry available during the Sunday Services.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Offering plates will be located at the back of the worship center.
- On Communion Sundays: Communion will be prepackaged and placed on seats.
- No food or drink will be served.
- This will be a no contact service. (No worship folders or hand outs... You will need to bring your own Bibles, paper, pens)
- Bathrooms will be open but use will be limited to one person at a time.
- High touch surfaces, chairs, and bathrooms will be sanitized between services.
- We will be limiting our singing. (Masks must be worn)
We encourage those with compromised immune systems, in an at-risk category, or simply not ready to return to seriously consider whether or not you should attend an in person service. Remember online services will continue to be provided.
How long is a CrossWinds CHURCH service?
Durning this phase of our Re-open, the service will last around 50 minutes.
What's the culture like at crosswinds Church?
All Services at CrossWinds are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
At this time we will be offering our Sunday Family Service @ 11am which is geared for your children. Your children are also welcome to join you and sit with you on Sunday, but all children's ministry areas will be closed. We value families and want them to have the best experience possible. So feel free to bring your mobil device as we will be posting online content for your children. Just make sure they have headphones. *At this time this service is on Zoom - To get a link each week email Jill Puett - email@example.com
Let Us Know Your Coming
Because of social distancing guidelines we will have limited seating available. Let us know what service you are planning to attend so we can save you a seat.
Services are presently only online until restrictions are lifted.