Below you will find the 4 Phase Plan that CrossWinds is follow concerning the re-opening of Crosswinds. Check it out and share it with others. Also note that before we move into each phase we will be giving more specifics. We look forward to the day that we are able to come together and worship again.
This past year will be one that we’ll remember. In less than three months our church, our community, and our world have been disrupted and changed in a way that nobody could have imagined. Let’s lean in to what God is teaching us right now and learn even more about how to live in tune with His Spirit.
In an effort to continue living out our mission as a church and care for those God has entrusted to us, we have prayerful put together a RE-OPEN plan. Every effort is being made to ensure that we are in harmony with our state and local leadership, CDC recommendations and the heartbeat of our church family.
Let's worship together - Be Cautious
GATHERINGS OF 100 OR FEWER | START DATE: February 14, 2021
Continue to pre-record all services and stream then at 10am. You can view the service at Facebook, YouTube or https://crosswindschicago.online.church
NEW MAJOR CHANGES!
- We will host Two services… A Family Service & Adult service both on Sunday at 10am. (Our Family Service will be an interactive, kids-focused, with songs, a Bible Story and a Biblical take away.)
- Seating will be limited and spread out to accommodate local distancing guidelines. We will create additional services as needed.
- No matter what service you attend families will stay together. There will be no nursery available during this phase.
- Masks must be worn at all times on CrossWinds property.
- Offering plates will be located at the entrance of the auditorium.
- On Communion Sundays: Communion will be prepackaged and placed where seating is available.
- No food or drink will be served.
- The Community center will be closed before and after the services.
- This will be a no contact service.
- Bathrooms will be open but use will be limited to one person at a time.
- High touch surfaces, pews, and bathrooms will be sanitized between services.
We encourage those with compromised immune systems, in an at-risk category, or simply not ready to return to seriously consider whether or not you should attend an in person service. Remember online services will continue to be provided.
THE NEW NORMAL
GATHERINGS OF ???? | START DATE TBD
- We will evaluate our services and times.
- Online content will continue to be offered.
- Children’s ministry will be re-opened with new guidelines.
- Student Ministries will resume meeting together once again.
- Ministry events will be scheduled and resume.